Designing Pedagogies for Change
March 2 to April 1, 2021
Online Course Application
Instruction: Please read these instructions carefully before proceeding:
- Be sure to fill out/check all the appropriate boxes with the correct information.
- All dates should be in the following format: dd/mm/yyyy (day/month/year). There is a date selector you can use next to each date box to simplify entry of dates.
- You are asked to include a short essay on describing your relevant work and personal experience that motivate and prepare you for this online course and a short essay on how you will apply what you learned. Each statement is limited to 4,200 characters, or approximately 600 words (250 word-minimum). You may want to write these statements in a word processer before working on this online form and then cut and paste the statements into this form in case your internet connection is interrupted.
- You will also have the opportunity to upload your Curriculum Vitae/Résumé. Please have this ready to upload. You may also upload this documents later https://mpiasia.net/pe2021upload.
- Once you are ready to begin, please click the "next" button below. Click on this same button after each page is completed and then click on the "submit" button on the last page. You will be taken to a confirmation page and should receive a confirmation email.
You may also download a fillable PDF form that you can complete, save, and upload here or use as a reference for completing the online version.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS:
February 19, 2021