MPI 2023 Virtual Peacebuilding Training
Ability to communicate in English (oral and written)
Access to a good, reliable internet connection, and other necessary hardware
Familiarity with online programs/technologies (e.g. Zoom, web browsers, such as Google Chrome)
Prior knowledge and experience in peacebuilding and/or related areas of development
Able to clearly outline objectives and strategies for applying the lessons and skills learned from the course/s to one’s work situation or specific context (see application form)
Mature and committed to fully participate in the course/s
Open to dialogue with people from other faiths and cultures
Satisfy any other added requirement/s of the online course/s selected
Important note about
MPI requires that all participants commit to fully participate in all the sessions of their respective online course/s. Below are MPI’s guidelines for absences from class:
- A Certificate of Completion will be given to those who attend all the sessions or are absent for just one session. Please note that certain courses may have additional requirements for course completion.
- A Certificate of Participation will be given to those who are absent for two online sessions.
- MPI requires a written explanation for absences (an email will do).
- No certificate will be given to those who are absent for more than two sessions.
Online Application Process
- Complete the application form online (preferred method) or download a fillable PDF and upload your application form along with your latest Curriculum Vitae/résumé here. Please DO NOT email your application or any other sensitive documents to MPI. If you have difficulty uploading these documents, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Don’t forget to includse your Curriculum Vitae/résumé. Incomplete applications will not be processed.
- An acceptance letter along with a billing statement will be sent to you once your application has been reviewed by MPI.
- Payment should be made one week before the start of the online courses.
- Once payment is received, a confirmation letter will be sent to you, confirming your slot in the course/s you have selected.
Course Fees and Other Details
|Course Fees:||US$475 | PhP22,800 per online course|
|Platform:||Zoom for the online class and the MPI Virtual Classrooms for other class activities outside of the Zoom sessions.
Participants are expected to dedicate time to complete activities and assignments outside of the live sessions. Please refer back to your respective online course/s for details.
Please inform MPI, as soon as possible, if you are unable to participate or continue with your enrollment. This will give MPI time to find a replacement for your slot. A refund can only be issued if cancellation is made two weeks before the start of the course/s selected.
Data Privacy Rights
MPI is not only duty bound by law but also believes that it must observe and respect your data privacy rights. Under Philippine RA10173, these rights include: