MPI 2017 ANNUAL PEACEBUILDING TRAINING
Making Peace Possible: Building Bridges, Weaving Connections in Communities around the World
May 8 – 26, 2017
Mergrande Ocean Resort
Bago Aplaya, Talomo District, Davao City, Philippines
Instruction: Please read these instructions carefully before proceeding:
- Be sure to fill out/check all the appropriate boxes with the correct information, especially those that are marked as required with an astrisk (*). If you fail to complete a required answer, you will receive a red error message at the top of the page. You may enter n/a if a required field does not apply to you.
- All dates should be in the following format: dd/mm/yyyy (day/month/year). There is a date selector you can use next to each date box to simplify entry of dates.
- You are asked to include a Statement of Experience describing your relevant work and personal experience that motivate and prepare you for study at the Mindanao Peacebuilding Institute and a Statement of Intent describing your overall objectives for studying at the Mindanao Peacebuilding Institute. Each statement is limited to 4200 characters, or approximately 600 words (250 words-minimum). You may want to write these statements in a word processer before working on this online form and then cut and paste the statements into this form.
- You will also have the opportunity to upload your Curriculum Vitae/Résumé, a Letter of Recommendation and a scanned copy of your Passport ID Page (international participants only). Please have these ready to upload. You may also email these documents later and have the Letter of Recommendation sent directly to us by the person writing the recommendation.
- Once you are ready to begin, please click the "next" button below. Click on this same button after each page is completed and then click on the "submit" button on the last page. You will be taken to a confirmation page and should receive a confirmation email.
You may also download a fillable PDF form that you can complete, save, and email back to us or use as a reference for completing the online version.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS:
April 1, 2017