MPI 2022 ANNUAL PEACEBUILDING TRAINING
Emerging Realities: How Do We Respond as Peacebuilders?
Instructions: Please read these instructions carefully before proceeding:
- Be sure to fill out/check all the appropriate boxes with the correct information.
- All dates should be in the following format: dd-mmm-yyyy (e.g., 08-Aug-2022). There is a date selector you can use next to each date box to simplify entry of dates.
- You are asked to include a Statement of Experience describing your relevant work and personal experience that motivate and prepare you for study at the Mindanao Peacebuilding Institute and a Statement of Intent describing your overall objectives for studying at the Mindanao Peacebuilding Institute. Each statement is limited to 4,200 characters, or approximately 600 words (250 word-minimum). You may want to write these statements in a word processer before working on this online form and then cut and paste the statements into this form.
- After you have submitted your application, you will then have the opportunity to upload your Curriculum Vitae/Résumé, a Letter of Recommendation a scanned copy of your Passport ID Page (international participants only), and for those living/working in the Philippines, a copy of the page with your Philippine visa. Please have these ready to upload. You may also upload these documents later and have the Letter of Recommendation sent directly to us by the person writing the recommendation at https://mpiasia.net/mpi2022docupload.
- Once you are ready to begin, please click the "next" button below. Click on this same button after each page is completed and then click on the "submit" button on the last page. You will be taken to a confirmation page and should receive a confirmation email.
You may also download a fillable PDF form that you can complete, save, and upload here or use as a reference for completing the online version.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS:
September 1, 2022