MPI 2019 ANNUAL PEACEBUILDING TRAINING
Positive Engagements in Peacebuilding
May 13 – 31, 2019
Mergrande Ocean Resort
Bago Aplaya, Talomo District, Davao City, Philippines
The Mindanao Peacebuilding Institute Foundation, Inc. (MPI) considers your privacy very important and adheres to the 2012 Data Privacy Act of the Philippines. Be sure to know your data privacy rights under RA10173: https://www.privacy.gov.ph/know-your-rights/. For any questions or concerns regarding your data that is processed by MPI, please contact our Data Protection Officer, Fred Goddard, at firstname.lastname@example.org or at telephone number 63-82-295-3776. Please be sure to read and check the appropriate consent boxes at the end of this application.
Instruction: Please read these instructions carefully before proceeding:
- Be sure to fill out/check all the appropriate boxes with the correct information.
- All dates should be in the following format: dd/mm/yyyy (day/month/year). There is a date selector you can use next to each date box to simplify entry of dates.
- You are asked to include a Statement of Experience describing your relevant work and personal experience that motivate and prepare you for study at the Mindanao Peacebuilding Institute and a Statement of Intent describing your overall objectives for studying at the Mindanao Peacebuilding Institute. Each statement is limited to 4200 characters, or approximately 600 words (250 words-minimum). You may want to write these statements in a word processer before working on this online form and then cut and paste the statements into this form.
- You will also have the opportunity to upload your Curriculum Vitae/Résumé, a Letter of Recommendation and a scanned copy of your Passport ID Page (international participants only). Please have these ready to upload. You may also upload these documents later and have the Letter of Recommendation sent directly to us by the person writing the recommendation at https://mpiasia.net/mpi2019documentsupload.
- Once you are ready to begin, please click the "next" button below. Click on this same button after each page is completed and then click on the "submit" button on the last page. You will be taken to a confirmation page and should receive a confirmation email.
You may also download a fillable PDF form that you can complete, save, and upload here or use as a reference for completing the online version.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS:
April 15, 2019
|NOTE: The entire schedule of MPI 2019 Annual Peacebuilding Training will be during the time of Ramadan. For those participants who will be fasting during this time, MPI and Mergrande Ocean Resort Management will make special arrangements to accommodate their needs.