The 2017 Annual Peacebuilding Training is complete. Any information here was for that training, which we are leaving here for anyone interested. Please note, however, that details and costs may changes for 2018.
- Have the ability to communicate in English (oral and written).
- Have at least two years’ experience in peacebuilding or in related areas of development and human rights.
- Able to clearly outline objectives/strategies for applying the lessons and skills learned from the training to one’s work situation or specific context in a Statement of Intent. (See application form.)
- Mature and committed to fully participate in the courses.
- Open to dialogue with people of other faiths and cultures.
- Physically fit and willing to immerse in community contexts (for those who will enroll in the Field-Based Courses).
- Next >>