Page 1 of 3
- Have the ability to communicate in English (oral and written).
- Have at least two years’ experience in peacebuilding or in related areas of development and human rights.
- Able to clearly outline objectives/strategies for applying the lessons and skills learned from the training to one’s work situation or specific context in a Statement of Intent. (See application form.)
- Mature and committed to fully participate in the courses.
- Open to dialogue with people of other faiths and cultures.
- Physically fit and willing to immerse in community contexts (for those who will enroll in the Field-Based Courses).
- Next >>